Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good too. Hows ur day? Aaj ka epi dekha? I mean online
Main aaj very late uthi hu 😆
haan! abhi abhi dekha maine 😆
zyada kuch nahi hai episode mein
Vihaan scene toh sirf 1 minute aayi
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
U dont watch any other shows apart from this?
I watch naagin 5
Anupamaa
Kumkum bhagya at times as I used to watch this earlier
But I’m pagal only about IMMJ2 that I’m following everything about it only
Next promotion k liye 810 post...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Mujhe pata tha
👍🏼
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I watch naagin 5
Anupamaa
Kumkum bhagya at times as I used to watch this earlier
But I’m pagal only about IMMJ2 that I’m following everything about it only
Haha....immj2 is an addictive show i agree....even i watch other shows but never follow them like i do with immj2....i seldom visit their forums....😆
My Vansh baby ❤️❤️
No call mein hu...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Next promotion k liye 810 post...
Wah maine yeh notice hi nhi kia....
M itni jaldi to senior member se goldie bhi nhi bani thi😆