Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am good too. Hows ur day? Aaj ka epi dekha? I mean online
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Snehaaaa🤗 i love ur UN n DP
Thank you 🤗....
Finally aaj change kr lia maine 😆
Precap dekha?? Boss is back
Nivar gayi
Another ine name is burwee I think
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Khatam ho geya veer❤
And tomorrow we will see him again 😄
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Yea....i have been keeping myself connected to the show since vansh's death through these only....
That’s for sure Sneha
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Thank you 🤗....
Finally aaj change kr lia maine 😆
Precap dekha?? Boss is back
🤗 i love roses so yayy it will be lovely seeing ur un n dp everyday
Haan precap dekha n hug bhi😍🥰
Oh burwee...
Tc yaar 🤗
Sab thk hojaega jaldi....