She's too cute yaar..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
She's too cute yaar..
Originally posted by: 2AXOFQXVMCEHPTTV
awwwwweeeeee ❤️❤️❤️
it was so cute, i made this scene siggy because of that cute lil pout ❤️
Exactly munia❤️
My roshugulla😳
+2 🤣🤣
i wrote so many things about to express my annoyance about that show but then thought edt pe bakwas karke note nehi paana mujhe woh bhi uss show k bajaise 🤣
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Shrabana99
Yepp.. Finally I'm happy ki now I don't have to watch a so called modern educated girl's face who have only one goal in life.. Marriage.. 😊
Originally posted by: U7KNCH4XA5TG5RQW
awwwwweeeeee ❤️❤️❤️
it was so cute, i made this scene siggy because of that cute lil pout ❤️
My dp likes tere siggy vaala pout ☺️
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Bon be like my patibabu is only jhoru ka ghulam🤣🤪 kisi aur ka ghulam nahi bansakta🤪
🤣🤣
krishna dear 🤗
bon bon is the sweetest❤️
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
She's too cute yaar..
No wonder pati babu always adoring her❤️
Krishna🤗
How are you re?
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
Yepp.. Finally I'm happy ki now I don't have to watch a so called modern educated girl's face who have only one goal in life.. Marriage.. 😊
who is that girl?🤪