Originally posted by: .shivi396
Me "Yeh Shaadi nahi ho sakti" ki baat kar rahi hun🤪
Ya I know
I’m asking why not
And I added as to what I like 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Me "Yeh Shaadi nahi ho sakti" ki baat kar rahi hun🤪
Ya I know
I’m asking why not
And I added as to what I like 😂😂
Ye iTV ka ghisa pita dialogue ho chuka hai🤪
Arre in logo ko shaadi gudde-guddi ka khel lagta hai kya
Har Dusre show me FL ki shaadi ML se aise hi hoti hai.
It's Sooo 🤬 unrealistic🤢
I like That "Riyasat" wala part
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina but it was sad when they killed my fav Wes
I didn’t watch after that 😭
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan yaar i liked Laurel too
Me toooo😆
New to the forum yaar
Tamilnadu
U???
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ye iTV ka ghisa pita dialogue ho chuka hai🤪
Arre in logo ko shaadi gudde-guddi ka khel lagta hai kya
Har Dusre show me FL ki shaadi ML se aise hi hoti hai.
It's Sooo 🤬 unrealistic🤢
I like That "Riyasat" wala part
Oh yaaaa yaaar
That’s their biggest play time now for everything
They have taken marriage to be a joke and such an easy thing to do always
Very gaatiya
oh ya - Riyasat part was the best
I didn’t watch after that 😭
Haan me too but 2nd time watched whole season😆
Me toooo😆
High 5😆