Originally posted by: blackhole
that good yaar... You should take it with pride...
Ohhh toh hai...
Mein Jo university ki under clg mein padhta tha woh no. Nehi deta tha...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: blackhole
that good yaar... You should take it with pride...
Ohhh toh hai...
Mein Jo university ki under clg mein padhta tha woh no. Nehi deta tha...
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Waise maini naa to book padhi hai na movie dekhi hai🤪
Same here! I’m even clueless about it still
I have to ask my sister about it and see
Originally posted by: Isha_201
Fifty Shades of Grey?
Mere paas book bhi hai
Movie bhi.
Par na pura dekha na padha. 😅😅
😲
Dekha kyu nahi!?😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
but those were days when I was your age... Like 8 yrs back🤣
Opps...
Samaj geyi...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Same here! I’m even clueless about it still
I have to ask my sister about it and see
Chalo kal dekh lete hai😆
Taki kisi pe depend na rehna pade🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Vansh ki kasam🤣🤣
Book padhne bethi thi meri frnd leke aayi thi tsb but 5 pages ke baad interest nahi aaya mujhe🤪
Ek muka kaanpatti na niche boss ki kasam wali
🤣
Mene bhi start ki thi bold zyada lagi to rakh di🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Same here! I’m even clueless about it still
I have to ask my sister about it and see
Maine aur mere frnds ne dekha tha thoda.
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was just checking that list of the birthdays in the thread of Anysia made
Mujhe oh thread ki link De sakti ho...
I haven’t seen anything about it at all
I’m so clueless about that movie