Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rio sacred now 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Rio sacred now 😆

Now shivani questioning Rio.
She quest should not tell before making call so y u informed ajeedh before nu.
😆 agree even I really like her today episode 🤣
I find her annoying and i dont like her at all. But she is giving back to everyone at the same moment... so started getting some fans in SM.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
No groupism group preplanned everything before task.. their plan opened by sanam 😆
Nice work Sanam
irritating group who goes to war when love and groupies are mentioned....actions speak louder....BB should intervene and nominate for pre planning the task....I get why Tarzan is mad that no one plays game directly.
Next question why not waking up ramesh wen he is sleeping.
I just understood the rule....only watched one day this week....you won’t understand even if you watch regularly
All questioning Rio 😆
shivani reaction be like

Rio asking sorry to anitha n sanam 😆
Sanam not ready to end🤣
🤣