Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
yeah she said it that 🤣
Seems Sanam will reach top 5 for sure I guess....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
yeah she said it that 🤣
Seems Sanam will reach top 5 for sure I guess....
Aari going to call shivani.. Sanam said in advance kind of opened their plan 😆
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
yeah she said it that 🤣
Sanam full form today 😆
🤣🤣 atha episode ah maraka mudiuma ?Sandy, call her kannukutty bright as 100 walts bulb
Day by day I started liking sanam....never thought I would 😆
My sons favortie show and Pugal his man. He will be watching last seasons.5
Yes watching.. I love that show ❤️.. intha season Pavithira sema cute...😳😳.Shivangi my cutie ❤️
But my fav Deepa sweetheart
omg neegala etha soillurathu? 😲😲 namamudiyavilllai 🤣Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Aari going to call shivani.. Sanam said in advance kind of opened their plan 😆
Shivani nominate analum paravala nu disconnect paniduva 🤣
No groupism group preplanned everything before task.. their plan opened by sanam 😆
Originally posted by: muffin_love
Day by day I started liking sanam....never thought I would 😆
Me too , same feelings here 😊 .