Diiiiiiiiiiiiii ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm so happy you are here after giving the suggestion for the winners so now waiting for your updates...
Congratulations di 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Diiiiiiiiiiiiii ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm so happy you are here after giving the suggestion for the winners so now waiting for your updates...
Congratulations di 🥳
Recount ande... how's it possible? Yaarrr I played inky Pinky game this time and answered
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
How's it possible? How did i win the sheep game? Andeeeeeeeee😭😡😈😡😡😡😡
I'm so happy after seeing you as winner you know the reason why 🤣🤣
Yeah I know ...not only fit it is for that person only we are just accompanying..🤣🤣
Yes we are just keeping her company🤣
shut up 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Diiiiiiiiiiiiii ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm so happy you are here after giving the suggestion for the winners so now waiting for your updates...
Congratulations di 🥳
Ok will give questions soon...👍🏼
Lol noooo. It's only for Ande🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Lol noooo. It's only for Ande🤣
Okay ok understood it happened coincidentally and unintentionally 🤣🤣