Jis Ka daar tha wohi hogaya...
Prediction -Monday Ka precap lag Raha hai.... Mahima in preesha type dress ,earings and hair open ..,ab aagega scene Samajh lo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jis Ka daar tha wohi hogaya...
Prediction -Monday Ka precap lag Raha hai.... Mahima in preesha type dress ,earings and hair open ..,ab aagega scene Samajh lo
Originally posted by: foresight
he has worn this one before
Yes in earlier episodes of yhc S1 he was wearing three types of watch...this is one of them
Jis Ka daar tha wohi hogaya...
Prediction -Monday Ka precap lag Raha hai.... Mahima in preesha type dress ,earings and hair open ..,ab aagega scene Samajh lo
Abbey yaar looks liek what we all are predicting will happen😡 I am gona find it really hard to watch the upcoming I swear
Originally posted by: foresight
he has worn this one before
I don't remember I still like this one more though tbh
Jis Ka daar tha wohi hogaya...
Prediction -Monday Ka precap lag Raha hai.... Mahima in preesha type dress ,earings and hair open ..,ab aagega scene Samajh lo
Today's precap was cringe enough.
🤐
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Abbey yaar looks liek what we all are predicting will happen😡 I am gona find it really hard to watch the upcoming I swear
Heartache 💔.....yes like we predicted....Yaar Dekha Nahi Jayega mujhe.
Ab dress main hogi toh rudra will feel it's presha only .
Yes dear that was 😡🤬
Heartache 💔.....yes like we predicted....Yaar Dekha Nahi Jayega mujhe.
Ab dress main hogi toh rudra will feel it's presha only .
Lol hope not....
Kya hi dikhate hai yeh log.