Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
sbki watt boss ke haath😎
Yeah
The end ka "Am I right or Am I right" was so intense and mysterious...those intense glare😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
sbki watt boss ke haath😎
Yeah
The end ka "Am I right or Am I right" was so intense and mysterious...those intense glare😳
smile then woh be colgate waale smile🤗Originally posted by: merryyura
Sahi kaha 😳
Helly is looking lovely in the wedding attire.
I am liking this look better than the one she had during her wedding with Vansh.
Monday se I hope riansh/rihaan ke kuch funny moments mile
Originally posted by: merryyura
Precap mei?? 🤔
Haa
exactly...hum aapne galatio se sikh gaye hai..😆
Bahut blurred hai sab kuch 🤔
Upar se woh bottom montage 😳
Kal episode mei thik se dikhega shayad kuch🤔
Yeah
The end ka "Am I right or Am I right" was so intense and mysterious...those intense glare😳
Usme mujhe vansh ki jhalak dikhi saaf saaf 😳
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
contract ke nahi hoge... Hospital ke fake report ho sakta hai.. Reason toh dena padega na..
Haa like treatment mein tha ya aisa kuch
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
smile then woh be colgate waale smile🤗
😃🤗