The way Virat saved Sai from falling , I think subconsciously he is already in love with Sai.
The way Virat saved Sai from falling , I think subconsciously he is already in love with Sai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I think it's sort of a metaphor for the situation he's in. Now that he's promised Kamal Sir and Usha Mausi and people, his first instinct is to always protect Sai. I don't think he loves her yet because as soon as he held out his arm to prevent her from hitting her head, he immediately looked at Pakhi. Sadly, he's still in crush/ love with Pakhi but surely he's on the right path towards Sai 🤗
There's care for Sai. And I think it also foreshadows the future. His actions with regards to Sai will be instinctive. Pakhi will then be an afterthought.
I don't think there's love for her.
Love ke liye toh bahut jaldi hai...i think its more of a protective instinct or care for sai. Even if it is love then they should not show it...its too soon. SaiRat needs time to first come atleast in friendship zone.
yeah i got it. It's kind of metaphorical situation where Virat chose his Farz instead of love. 😳Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED
I think it's sort of a metaphor for the situation he's in. Now that he's promised Kamal Sir and Usha Mausi and people, his first instinct is to always protect Sai. I don't think he loves her yet because as soon as he held out his arm to prevent her from hitting her head, he immediately looked at Pakhi. Sadly, he's still in crush/ love with Pakhi but surely he's on the right path towards Sai 🤗
Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED
I think it's sort of a metaphor for the situation he's in. Now that he's promised Kamal Sir and Usha Mausi and people, his first instinct is to always protect Sai. I don't think he loves her yet because as soon as he held out his arm to prevent her from hitting her head, he immediately looked at Pakhi. Sadly, he's still in crush/ love with Pakhi but surely he's on the right path towards Sai 🤗
@ red I agree he went straight into protective mode.it was his instinct to protect Sai. He feels he is responsible for her.
@ pink true
Rest
When he puts his hand out Sai looks at him He.looks at her Sai was the first to.look at Pakhi and then Virat looked at Pakhi.
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
@ red I agree he went straight into protective mode.it was his instinct to protect Sai. He feels he is responsible for her.
@ pink true
Rest
When he puts his hand out Sai looks at him He.looks at her Sai was the first to.look at Pakhi and then Virat looked at Pakhi.
@ Red I think Sai has taken Virat-Pakhi story way too seriously 😆Already we are vexed watching this OTT drama in the name of love on top of that it seems like Sai is giving the lead to Virat unknowingly making him revisit his 'ghum' story and endless vaada jaap. 😆
Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory
@ Red I think Sai has taken Virat-Pakhi story way too seriously 😆Already we are vexed watching this OTT drama in the name of love on top of that it seems like Sai is giving the lead to Virat unknowingly making him revisit his 'ghum' story and endless vaada jaap. 😆
@bold- Sai does not know the "depth" of their love🤣
I didn’t like Sai looking at Pakhi. Unnecessary drama!!
Yes. But I really wish she does. 😆I would rather prefer Sai taunting Virat about his frequent meetings and conversations with Pakhi (keeping her I don't care attitude aside for a while) than encouraging him towards Pakhi. 😆