Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
So now you're trying to make it melodramatic🤣
* sheepish smile *
I am lazy to search gif now ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
So now you're trying to make it melodramatic🤣
* sheepish smile *
I am lazy to search gif now ☺️
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
How about I post it tomorrow morning?😆
If I post it now it might be missed in the floods of the posts🤣
I am eager to see their reaction ☺️
Thank you 😁
Congratulations Ari🥳
Again all left me alone and went ??
My patience level is going to negative now
So bye all
Will come back later
Today even I'm feeling lazy to search for gif🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Today even I'm feeling lazy to search for gif🤣
🙌🏼 Hi- Fi
( now will this post will be deleted in future ?? No I don’t think so ... ☺️)
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Congratulations Ari🥳
Thank you 💖
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I am eager to see their reaction ☺️
They'll be like "what madness is this"
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Again all left me alone and went ??
My patience level is going to negative now
So bye all
Will come back later
I'm back and free now😆
Come back if you're here😆