Gopi bahu show already started and lead is also introduced 🤣 and ash will never ever take up such roles 🤣ash herself cleared it
Thank God
Mujhe toh sadma hi lag jata nahi to🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Gopi bahu show already started and lead is also introduced 🤣 and ash will never ever take up such roles 🤣ash herself cleared it
Thank God
Mujhe toh sadma hi lag jata nahi to🤣
Ya kabhi kabhi unhe bhi lagta hoga they were meant to work with each other
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Ya kabhi kabhi unhe bhi lagta hoga they were meant to work with each other
Yeah.They were destined after many hit and miss finally they opp to each other as MiNeil❤️
Double post
Their matching style ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIAUXhKJBpX/?igshid=16v2uqztd5o5b
Their matching style ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIAUXhKJBpX/?igshid=16v2uqztd5o5b
Look at them❤️
This looks real 😆
Hayee hamare MiNiel ⭐️
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277