Originally posted by: blackhole
this series is being awarded Emmy
yea delhi crime is just like a documentary....
that series gave me goosebumps
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: blackhole
this series is being awarded Emmy
yea delhi crime is just like a documentary....
that series gave me goosebumps
Originally posted by: nimarious
yea delhi crime is just like a documentary....
that series gave me goosebumps
Award jeeta na delhi crime ne?🤪
I can’t watch these kind of series😳
Originally posted by: nimarious
yea delhi crime is just like a documentary....
that series gave me goosebumps
I’m actually having goosebumps when I hear
Specially the rape cases - it’s always Delhi
ha emmy m .....
maine jab dekhna strt kia tha i thought ki itna serious nhi hoga but then jab dekha it was too scary.....phir maine skip kr krke dekha.....
Sneha 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m actually having goosebumps when I hear
Specially the rape cases - it’s always Delhi
that series is really scary.....i cant even think of that now its just too disturbing.....
Originally posted by: nimarious
that series is really scary.....i cant even think of that now its just too disturbing.....
Yaaa Sneha
It’s way too horrifying and very disturbing
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Sneha 😂😂
rishi Anna ne mera pyaar reject kr dia🥺😭
Originally posted by: nimarious
rishi Anna ne mera pyaar reject kr dia🥺😭
Feeling sad? 😜
it really was....at that tym i was in school