Originally posted by: Andetheres
Did u get ??
No😭
I have Aryan's entry scene in my system. I'll take screenshot when I get time😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Did u get ??
No😭
I have Aryan's entry scene in my system. I'll take screenshot when I get time😆
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Siddhant used to say that roli is his breath
So after roli’s death .... there was no sid
It was just his body roaming without soul
That's what we should say for our self satisfaction🤣
And I believed the same and stopped watching😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
khud ke pair par kulhadi marna
Woh bhi bahut zor se marli me and Sarah ne🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣Just imagine how hard I had laughed when I read the conditions laid by you both 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Di u are too cute❤️❤️
😳 ahh ?!!
Manasa akka what did u like that ?? 🤔
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Good night.
You'll have horror dreams for announcing me as winner🤪🤣
Why me ??
You should have horror dreams thinking about the conditions led by you and Sarah akka 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
My mom switched off the wifi😒 so leaving now.
Will give my winning speech tomorrow🤣
Good night 🌞
Don’t forget to give
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Yes because I am tired of searching the correct scenario pics
My hands are paining by typing for a long
It would be fine even if you don't add pics. Don't stress yourself🤗
Don't feel sad. It's just a game for all (players and the host too)🤗