Originally posted by: nimarious
Yes 😆I always land here late 😆
😆😆 its okay der aaye durust aaye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nimarious
Yes 😆I always land here late 😆
😆😆 its okay der aaye durust aaye
I seeing episode live, loving this Riddhu
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆😆 its okay der aaye durust aaye
Yes 😆😆
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I seeing episode live, loving this Riddhu
Aap aaj ka epi dekhrahi ki kal ka? I mean voot one or colors wala
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Okay so finally you liked the episode or no??
Today one was good, Ridz ka attitude
Tomorrow one is funny, I miss vansh by seeing this nautanki 🤣 first without beard Its hard, I still trying to digest it
Today one was good, Ridz ka attitude
Tomorrow one is funny, I miss vansh by seeing this nautanki 🤣 first without beard Its hard, I still trying to digest it
😆 Dw you will get used to it..🤣
Originally posted by: nimarious
Gm everyone🤗
GM🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aap aaj ka epi dekhrahi ki kal ka? I mean voot one or colors wala
Live colors.. voot us mein kaha milega 🥺
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Live colors.. voot us mein kaha milega 🥺
True, i dont know how Sravz watched it tomorrow epi too?
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Live colors.. voot us mein kaha milega 🥺
There is a way Gargi , but it’s a pain. we have to use VPN. Then someone needs to buy a voot membership in India. We can access voot website, not app