Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Omgggg
Same here
I was just watching it again now
Literally I’ve watched it around 50 times now
The last hatt was 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Omgggg
Same here
I was just watching it again now
Literally I’ve watched it around 50 times now
The last hatt was 🤣
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
I am trying my hand at making gif sigs, Rrahel gave me the motivation😆
I can see that Ayu
I tried and tried to make Gifs it’s not happening
I got mad and fed up yaaaar
😑😑😑
Thanks Ziva🤗
Rrahel ke chakkar mein ye bhi seekh liya😳
https://twitter.com/FangirlAfiya/status/1331618367854178304?s=19
Just see this thread
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahahahaha
We all were discussing this now
Rangu itself have confirmed everything already 🤣
Kya Rangu at least they could hv keep the suspense na😳😆🤣
I was so busy today and I was feeling so sleepy..
But RraHel ka content dekh ke saare neend gayab
The way Rrahul said "Hatt"😆
They are cuties..sach mein nazaar na lage🧿🧿🧿