Hey Asfu 🤗
ache se padhna!
I am sure tu ache se score karogi 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hey Asfu 🤗
ache se padhna!
I am sure tu ache se score karogi 👍🏼
Hehehehee
Upma 😃
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Aru darling...
nishu 🤗
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Yap Aj ka episode bohot acha tha after long time...
Yessss Nishu
I enjoyed it today after all the nonsense we had been having
Mein ab thik hu...
Ache se padha???
Wahi de aayi hu comment 🤣ja padh k aa🤣
dramabaaz hai sab ke sab 🤣🤣
Thank u rihaan