Originally posted by: Ishika64
I know but ye Ballu is not digestible. I don't mind the shouting one 🤣
Lol🤣
Nichu kaha hai tu??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ishika64
I know but ye Ballu is not digestible. I don't mind the shouting one 🤣
Lol🤣
Nichu kaha hai tu??
🤣🤣
Give them reasons! 😆🤣
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Ok I can't keep up with this 🤣🤣
Tum log lage raho. I am actually running away now 😆😆
🤣🤣
couldn't stop myself , it was right in front 😆
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Pa is gonna blast now .. bahut din ho gaya ... I am missing those nerves swelling screaming's ..
Pa has gone sugary now .. kuch maza nai 🥱
I just said it Saba.. Ye Ballu hazam nai ho raha 🤣We need Angry BK back😆😆
what say about walks under starry nights ??😆😆
Originally posted by: Ishika64
I just said it Saba.. Ye Ballu hazam nai ho raha 🤣We need Angry BK back😆😆
For a change, he is actually needed right now 😆
kuch bhi kar lo ..
aana toh inhi baaho mai hai 😎😎
and first look at who is behind you before speaking.......... WOKAY??????
Originally posted by: Ishika64
I just said it Saba.. Ye Ballu hazam nai ho raha 🤣We need Angry BK back😆😆
absolutely ..
ye kya .. pa is calling commissioner to find saransh and consoling Rudra ..
this is not done pa .. 😵
Originally posted by: girlTalks
what say about walks under starry nights ??😆😆
Want to have some fun, eh? 😉😆