*|| GHKPM Written Update - 24th November 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Tag Made by Mannmohanaa

*|| GHKPM Written Update - 24th November 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Sunny comes over to Virat's home and asks everyone to take Pakhi along to Gadchiroli. Virat's mother asks what, why is Patralekha (Pakhi) going to do there? Why is Virat calling her over there? Is he in trouble? Sunny says no such trouble, Virat asked for her to come along because of beautiful greenery scenes. Virat's aunt Bhavani says it is okay Sunny you can take Pakhi along, it is good if she goes out a bit as she's worried for Samrat.  Virat's mother says no I don't want her to go alone, so Karishma volunteered to go along with Mohit as they haven't been anywhere after their wedding. Karishma says she smells something dodgy in Virat calling Pakhi and not anyone else from the family. 

Virat's mother says yes that would be perfect, more people goes the better and asks Sunny to take them along too. Virat's aunt Bhavani gives them permission to all go. 

Sai is getting ready in bridal clothes and 'O Ri Chiraiya, Nanhi Si Chidiya' song plays in the background. She remembers her childhood moments with her father and starts crying. Usha mausi says a prayer before Virat and Sai's wedding. Sai completes the puja at the mandap and takes blessings from the pandit ji. 

Pakhi asks Sunny why did Virat call me? Karishma says I also don't know why did Virat dada called you and not the family? Sunny said he didn't want to bother the family. Pakhi yells at Karishma for always taunting at her.

Virat is dressed up as a groom and marriage rituals begin. Usha mausi asks him to close his eyes and he sees pictures of Pakhi in a bridal outfit. Sai comes on the mandap for garland ceremony. Virat and Sai look at each other.  Sai remembers how she put garland on Virat's arrival first time in Gadchiroli. Sai puts the garland on Virat's neck and Virat remembers his promise to Pakhi and Kamal sir. He follows the garland ceremony. 

Karishma looks at Pakhi in the car, as she is so anxious. Karishma jokingly says maybe Virat dada is forced to get married in the village. Pakhi says do you speak without thinking? Pakhi asks her to control her tongue and brain. Pakhi gets annoyed and says let me tell you again very clearly, me and Virat are only friends and nothing else. 

Pandit ji asks who will do Sai's kanyadaan (bride giveaway)? Milland kaka comes around and he does the kanyadaan. Sai and Virat are getting married and both again remember their moment with Kamal sir. Virat says he has promised he will and always will take care of Sai. 

Precap:

Pakhi comes in and is shocked to see Virat putting sindoor on Sai's forehead.

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Welp there is another promise that we can add to the list...

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for the update Prii

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank for update.. :) 

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update....

Nandini25 thumbnail