Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
nothing at work 45 mins more..😆
n its pitch dark outside..
storm is brewing..😆
Oh well take care yaar 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
nothing at work 45 mins more..😆
n its pitch dark outside..
storm is brewing..😆
Oh well take care yaar 🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
nothing at work 45 mins more..😆
n its pitch dark outside..
storm is brewing..😆
Oh 😒
Take care and drive safely
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
nothing at work 45 mins more..😆
n its pitch dark outside..
storm is brewing..😆
Be safe :)))
. 🤗
It’s so cute how you call me di. I like it!
I’m well. Storm coming through. . .
Where u gone 😭
Wow tilak be lagaya
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
. 🤗
It’s so cute how you call me di. I like it!
I’m well. Storm coming through. . .
Aww glad u like it coz i know some get offended 😳
Oh no stay safe plz
Hi gals 🤗🤗
Hw r u doing?
Wow tilak be lagaya
😆😆 modern n tradition both covered 😛 Jayaji and Aloo🤣