Dude this is Defo for preesha.... it cant be saarnahs I have a feeling he forgets bout her birthday... and then he makes it up to her 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dude this is Defo for preesha.... it cant be saarnahs I have a feeling he forgets bout her birthday... and then he makes it up to her 🤣
Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1
Today is going to be kamaal dhamaal for the FD🤣 and his 2nd story mood🤣 tomorrow major drama awaited😆
seriously cant wait 🤣🤣
maza toh a gaya , ab aayega maha maza🤣🤣
Hahha yeh ... ab bajeingein patake am happy he wished though ☺️
Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1
A wish on SM I didn't expect anyway.. But I expected him to be present in the cake cutting.. since they all were shooting together..Who runs away like that without telling when the entire team is therethats a basic courtsey but anyway since I have zero expectations from him, that's fine too😆
@bold
Lol.....I just can't 😆
Wth??? Was he not invited? Or he has some insecurities?😴
Originally posted by: girlTalks
kya lagta hai ishu ... will we be safe ???
Aa gaya dekha 🤣
Meeting main kya gayo thodi der ho gaya kamaal. But see the strategy 😆
He is super ishmaaaart😆 deferred the drama to late night or tomorrow.. If he posted it in the morning, the day would have been bemisaal🤣
P.S HBD Sargun is trending in India, someone is going to die of insecurity today🤣 what a day..
Guys .. second story ka titLe is MOOD 😆😆
F................🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1
Today is going to be kamaal dhamaal for the FD🤣 and his 2nd story mood🤣 tomorrow major drama awaited😆
roflsssssssssssssssssss