Mohit and Karishma and Samrat

Saiviratcutest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We all know about Pakhi being at the wedding but how is Mohit and Karishma going to be digesting this? I’m sure they are somewhat happy because now the taunts will be shifted towards Sairat and not them😂 and also feel like Mohit and Sai might actually have a normal good vaini devar bond unlike the other vahinis and devars 🤪 in the house. Karishma is going to take full advantage of enjoying this drama! But more than Mohit -Sai I am excited to see Samrat and Sai ‘s bond because both have similar journeys? Did they even have scenes in the previous show? I am curious ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

For what I know, it was Sai in the previous versions who brought Samrat back in the house and in both the versions they share good rapport. In Tamil, they had scenes. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saiviratcutest

We all know about Pakhi being at the wedding but how is Mohit and Karishma going to be digesting this? I’m sure they are somewhat happy because now the taunts will be shifted towards Sairat and not them😂 and also feel like Mohit and Sai might actually have a normal good vaini devar bond unlike the other vahinis and devars 🤪 in the house. Karishma is going to take full advantage of enjoying this drama! But more than Mohit -Sai I am excited to see Samrat and Sai ‘s bond because both have similar journeys? Did they even have scenes in the previous show? I am curious ! 

I hope Karishma doesn't go OTT with her instigations. I swear, half the drama in the Chavan house happened because of her...but I kinda understand why she is like that. She keeps getting taunted by Bhavani so much, and on top of that, to make matters worse, Bhavani has this perfect image of Pakhi. So it is her way of taking out her frustration, HOWEVER, it is WRONG.

I think Mohit is far done with the BS that happens in the family would be considered the black sheep of the family (in Bhavani's POV). First, he works in the theater, unlike the other kids in the family, he didn't go into the military. Then he had a love marriage that even in court (kudos to him for not having a lavish wedding). On top of that, the girl doesn't fall in the same social class as them. He is not an obedient and sweet boy like Virat, so Bhavani doesn't expect anything from him. I think because of these traits he will be a good friend and a brother to Sai. 

I know for sure I will love Sai's and Samrat's bond. We will probably see how they both will counsel and sympathize with each other. I can already see him acting like a big brother to Sai, and support her over Virat. The Shiva and Jiva were broken because of Pakhi but will be brought back together because of Sai. 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Since Mohit-Karishma had court wedding, I'm assuming that it's done without Chavan's approval. So I don't think they'll have a problem with it. But yeah, Karishma would love to see Pakhi's expressions as much as we do 😆

I'm not yet clear about Karishma. Maybe she's just too much into social media and with the taunts she's getting(with zero support from her husband), not sure how she's going to be with Sai. But Mohit I'm sure will have a great bond with her Vahini. We've seen him very supportive wrt Pakhi.

Samrat-Sai is one of the bonds I'm waiting to watch! They both talk nonstop chatar patar 😆 I'm sure she'll be the one to mend Virat-Samrat's equation but unline the mahaan bahus of ITV, this is going to feel real and sensible

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love how Karishma is calling out and pushing Pakhi's buttons.  I know it may not be right but Pakhi should know it is coming as she keeps mute when "mast mast kaku" is going off on Ashwini and infact smiling about the taunt Ashwin gets.  Pakhi seems to be a mean selfish person. 

Did not anyone at Chavan house notice the smile on Pakhi' s face when Sunny told the family Virat wants him to bring Pakhi with him.   How blind can the family be - only Karishma and Ashwini are able to see the true Pakhi.  

Even Sunny is getting on my nerve.  What kind of friend is he? 

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tali_99

I love how Karishma is calling out and pushing Pakhi's buttons.  I know it may not be right but Pakhi should know it is coming as she keeps mute when "mast mast kaku" is going off on Ashwini and infact smiling about the taunt Ashwin gets.  Pakhi seems to be a mean selfish person. 

Did not anyone at Chavan house notice the smile on Pakhi' s face when Sunny told the family Virat wants him to bring Pakhi with him.   How blind can the family be - only Karishma and Ashwini are able to see the true Pakhi.  

Sab ke Sab gadhe hain!! It’s legit so clear but everyone is turning a blind eye. 

How is Virat ever going to face Samrat after this bakwaas!! I just want Sai-Ashwini scenes. I’m super curious how the family is going to react to the wedding!! How could Virat not tell his parents?? 🤔

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Sab ke Sab gadhe hain!! It’s legit so clear but everyone is turning a blind eye. 

How is Virat ever going to face Samrat after this bakwaas!! I just want Sai-Ashwini scenes. I’m super curious how the family is going to react to the wedding!! How could Virat not tell his parents?? 🤔

Same here.   I am waiting for Ashwin and Sai's bonding. I have not watched the other versions but it would be interesting to see Sai's bond with Virat's sister Devi.   

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago
Saiviratcutest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

Sunny and Pakhi seem to be of the same breed; Virat was the dumbest to call Pakhi; what is he even thinking.?!?! I thought he was the closest to his mom; if only he had called her :/ But anyways , I hope fierce Sai will put these Gadhe log in place 😜