NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fantastic

SidNi united🥳

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

They are back together again. There is even a baby on the way. But what happened in the last month?

NiaDiva thumbnail

Finally SidNi united yeahhh 

tehreemsajid thumbnail

Fantastic update dear 

Finally SidNi united

nishalholic143 thumbnail

Awesome update

SidNi united

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 42

Author's POV

"I love you baby" he confesses again.

"I love you too" saying this she takes the lead and presses her lips on his. Their mouths moved against each other in a torturing slow speed at first. He cupped her face as he deepens the kiss, while she places her hands on his chest, feeling the pace of his heart beats. It was rapid. The speed then became fast as he traces his tongue all over her plump lips. Taking her lower lip in between his teeth, he sucked it, wanting to taste her, dying to get her permission to devour her mouth. When she finally opened her mouth, his tongue entered inside and tasted each and every nook of her delicious mouth.

When they finally part away, looking at each other, their eyes hooded with pure love and lust. She caresses his face with her soft fingers, his chocolate brown eyes widened, his soft lips swollen slightly. Stroking his lower lip, she leans in for another kiss. This kiss was anything but soft and slow. The hunger for each other grew, as they sucked onto each other. She slowly gets up placing her long legs beside him, straddling his lap. His hands on her waist keeping her in place, her hands running down his chest, she tugs his shirt at the bottom, "take it off" she moans pulling back from the kiss and two seconds later his top is on the floor.

Without giving her a hint he dips his face onto her neck as she angles them to give him more space. Nuzzling with his nose along her neck which was then replaced by his soft lips placing some small kisses there. His hand reached her back lifting her up so he could more access to leave his marks on her. 

Running her hands down his now bare chest feeling his abdominal muscle, she moans his name whenever he adds more pressure to her neck. He picks his head looking at her, wanting to taste her again.

He leans in but stops just before meeting her lips.

"what Siddharth?" she growls slightly, "kiss me na" she moves shifting on his lap. An unwanted bulge forming under her, but she doesn't notices this.

He smiles a bit uncomfortably, "baby I would love to kiss the whole night lekin..." he stops.

"lekin kyaa?" she gets annoyed by his action.

"we can't do this na, things aren't... right now" he tries to find the right words, "you know, so...we...ham..." he trails not wanting to spoil her mood and his. 

"pch fine" she pouts.

"you're so cute baby" he says pinching her cheeks with his long fingers.

"ouch" she speaks rubbing them.

"main chahtoun mujhe tumari jaise hi ek beti mil jayi, bas" he smiles.

She looks at him with tears in her eyes again, "tujhe nahi pata main tabse tume yeh kehna chahtoun ki" she chokes.

"you already told me, over the phone"

"mood spoil mat karo na" she says in a sweet voice, he lifts his hands in surrender, "I'm pregnant Siddharth, we're going to be parents soon" she tells closing her eyes when he places his warm palm on her pregnant tummy, "come back to me and your child, we are missing you so much" her voice cracks, "you're the missing piece in our puzzle baby, we miss you so much, please don't leave us" she lets tears roll down her rosy cheeks.

Siddharth cries pulling her too his chest, hugging her so tightly not wanting to be separated from her, "I love you so much baby, please mujhe chod kar kahin mat jaana please" puling back from the hug, he holds her hands beside his lips, "main bahaar jaise bhi tough dhiktoun woh sab jhoot hain, main tough nahi hun... mujhe meri Roshni ki alave kuch bhi aur nahi chahiyea... please mujhe chod ke mat jaana, i'm so sorry" he cried his heart out. He never ever sounded so vulnerable that it made her heart go weak.

"kabhi bhi nai Siddharth, mujhe sirf tera saath chahiyea, I will never leave you Siddharth, aur tum kya mujhe bol rahe ho ki I left you, stupid" she hits his head, "it was all your plan"

"yeah lekin uski pehle woh toh tumari plan thi na" he argues with tears still lingering on him.

"no it was yours"

"no Roshni"

"yes Siddharth"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"Roshni"

"Siddharth"

"Roshni"

"Siddharth"

"Roshni"

"Siddharth"

"ROSHNI"

"SIDDHARTH!"

"Ro-" he stops before realizing that the tension had been released and they were getting into a cute argument. Both glare at each other before laughing their hearts out.

"urgh baby" he says colliding their bodies moving forward and backward in a rocking position, "I missed you so much" he lets it out with a small laughter.

"neend aari hai?" he asks looking at her yawn cutely, her eyes crunching up just like a small baby. She pouts and nods her head up and down.

"yeh piyo pehle" he picks up the glass and brings it to her.

"no" she holds her nose up.

"kyun? piyo na"

"woh kadwee hota hai baby" she complains in the adorable-est voice possible.

"I know what you're trying to do, and no you can't melt me with your cuteness, now drink this" he says bringing it up to her lips.

"pch kaam nahi aaya" she mutters, "baby tum kehte yo na ki ham dono ek hain" 

"of course, Siddharth aur Roshni hamesha ek hain" he rubs his nose with hers making her smile.

"phir main yeh piyun ya tum, ek hi baat hain, so you drink this na" she says pushing the glass towards him.

He chuckles at her cute antics, "as much I'd love to do it baby, I won't, yeh tumari strength ke liye hai, please piyo na aur suno agar tum is glass ko khatam karoghe, you'll get a kiss in return" he winks at her.

"sacchi" her face brightens like a baby who got her favorite toy.

"haan, yeh lo, finish karlo" he feeds her the drink who finishes the bitter liquid in a gulp, "wah bhai, mujhe itna kiss karna chahti yo kya?" he raises his eyebrows at him his lips forming a teasing smirk as she slaps his chest breaking the smirk to a smile.

"paani do" she says coughing swallowing the content from the glass. She gags slightly when the bitterness vanishes into her throat while he rubs her back again soothing her.

"teek ho na?" he asks with his eyes filled with concern as he cups her cheeks.

"h..haan" she manages to tell, blinking her eyes, trying to stay awake to kiss him.

"tuna Roshni" he mutters flipping her so that now she is on the bed with him by her side, "ek second baby" he says leaving her in the bed.

He picks up his shirt and places it in the table, before checking that their room was properly locked. He turns off the main lights and switches on the mild night lights.

"Siddharth ao na" she pouts widening her arms calling him to hug her. His heart melts at the sight of his wife.

Smiling widely he slides beside her, pulling her closer to him, she lifts her head to look at him. "kya?" he asks lovingly.

"meri kissh" she pouts leaning in forward.

He smiles before pecking her lips as he sees her eyes being droopy.

"mujhe achi se ek kissy dedo na" and her baby-ness starts for the night. Hearing her statement, he laughs thinking that the next up coming months is gonna be action packed.

"ek kissy nai hazaar kissy doongi par ab nai kal, ab tu soja"

"Siddharth" she whines.

"Roshni soja" he orders.

"fine, main tujhse naraaz hun ab tu dekh meri nakhre" she mutters under her breath turning to the other side.

He laughs at his wife, shaking his head, he scoots over to her, and pulls the blanket over them. He pulls her closer by sliding his left arm underneath her and placing his right arm over her waist, tugging her closer to him. He settles with her by hiding his head on the crook of her neck.

Even though she was angry at him for not kissing her, that anger slowly melted with the each kiss he placed on her neck, sending various tremors around her body.

"ab naraaz nai ho?" he asks blowing his hot breath on her nape, making her squirm slightly.

"abhi naraaz hun" she mumbles.

"even now?" he asks as he licks the soft spot behind her earlobe making her sigh deeply.

"ye...s...ahh" she stopped when he gently bit on her soft skin . A small moan left her lips and she leans further to him.

"what were you saying baby?" he asks mischievously and flips with her waist to see her face, which was fully flushed and her eyes hooded again with desire.

"I said main naraaz hun, tujhse" she pokes his chest faintly anger playing in her voice.

"are you?" he asks pulling her more towards him. His eyes shifting from hers to her luscious lips.

"h... h....haan" she stutters when she eyes his lips, affected by his proximity.

"will your anger fade if I kiss you?"

She nods slowly as he leans in towards her. Soon their lips touched, erupting fireworks in the both of them. The kiss was slow, short and sweet. Fluttery feelings roaming their body, they deepened the kiss by shifting in their position. She grins as she got her kiss making him laugh breaking apart from each other's lips.

"ab kush ho na?" he asks pecking her nose.

"bohot" she responds hugging him, resting her head on his chest.

"I love you Roshni, goodnight" he places a kiss on her forehead, cuddling with her.

"I love you too baby, goodnight" a yawn takes over as she snuggles into his abs drifting off to sleep. Soon even he dozes off.

For once in the chaos they were able to sleep peacefully, knowing that they are in each other's arms, safe and sound.

Sun shined into through the small gap between the curtains which defeats the purpose of them. Roshni squints her eyes as it hits directly on her. 

"pch" she mutters, shutting her eyes trying to shut the light in her imagination, something kept her warm and protected all night, sighing she buries her head back into the pillow, before realizing it's not a pillow but it's Siddharth, her Siddharth. And that's when she remembers the events of the previous night, the plan, both reaching Khurana Mansion, the family, the tears, the laughters, the pictures, their kisses. 

She opens her eyes slowly to look at him, peacefully sleeping, with a small smile on his lips. Their legs were intertwined together and their bodies were practically glued to each other. A warm feeling filled in her at there proximity and she blushes remembering her childish actions and his addicting kisses. Night's the time she usually get's cranky, and that's when she unleashes the inner child in her.

Stroking his face gently, she notices his features. Light purple bags and marks underneath his eyes, denoting the lack of sleep for him. Her hands move down to his chin, which had an evident stubble making him look way too handsome. She traces his muscular arms, which was around her waist, with her soft fingers, feeling the hard contours of his muscles. 

Her mind stirs a bit, when she starts to feel nauseous like she would feel each morning. Feeling the bile rising in her throat, she pushes him, not wanting to throw up on him. 

He wakes up startled as he watches her jump out of the bed and run into the bathroom. He soon got behind her, pulling her hair back, while she made some gagging noises as she vomits. He pats her back and helps her wash her mouth.

After wiping her face, he lifts her up, brings her back to the room and places her in the bed smoothly, and kneels down in front of her, so that they're in the same level.

"are you okay, baby? should I call the doctor?" he asks once she relaxes.

She nods smiling faintly, "it happens mostly at the mornings, don't worry".

"do you want something? Medicine? Water? Chocolate? Lime Water? Milk? Ginger Tea?!" he bombards with questions as he stares at her with panic written all over his face.

She giggles at his way of showing concern, "you're so cute Siddharth" she says pinching his cheeks, making him pout cutely, "all I want is you, aur kuch bhi nai" she widens her hands for a hug.

He smiles softly, and gets comfortable in her arms as he places his head on her chest, while she rests her head on his.

"you sure you're okay na?" he asks again.

"yes baby" she replies, sliding her fingers through his soft locks.

"thank god" he mumbles snuggling towards her.

Sitting in each other's embrace, various emotions runs through them, various questions runs through them, what will happen if their plan fails? What will happen if they find don't find out? What will happen if they fail? What if-

"Siddharth" she calls out, who lifts his head to look at her, and hums in response, "mujhe bhook lagrahi hai" she pouts cutely.

"khane ki ye meri?" he smirks.

"sach ye jhoot?"

"jhoot"

"teri" she bites her lip stopping her from laughing.

His eyes widen as his jaw drops slightly, "woh jhoot hai?"

"haan" she replies innocently.

"oh" his lips fall down to a frown making him look sadly adorable.

Roshni bursts in laughter, shaking, and he looks at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh My God Siddharth" she chokes in air still laughing. He looks at her amused, with her actions. She didn't change a bit, she was his Roshni, only his, "you... should have...seen your face"

"teri aise ki taise" he states as he tickles her lightly.

"Siddharth stop!" she says breathlessly.

"mujhe kiss do, phir I'll stop" he says still tickling her.

"no" she says still giggling at his touch.

He hovers her, placing an arm preventing not to fall on her. She stops laughing and eyes him cautiously while he looks at her mischievously, leaning in towards her.

"kya karre ho?" she cocks her brow at him.

"pyaar karoun" he states placing a wet kiss on her jaw before meeting her eyes.

Heat rises in her cheeks, showing a tint of red on them.

"Siddharth stop" she chuckles nervously trying to push him.

"ek kiss do na" he pouts speaking huskily.

"n... no" she lowers her eye lids to his lips.

"raat ko toh madam full on kiss mood main thi, abh kya hua?" he raises his eyebrow at her placing a kiss on the corner of her mouth.

"Siddharth stop" she blushes pushing him away who falls beside her on the bed.

Siddharth gasps as he falls down, she takes this as the chance to escape but as she gets up from the bed, he gets his hold on her wrist, and pulls her to him making her fall in him.

Her free hair covers her face, she places her hands on his muscular chest, and one of his hand on her waist holding her, and the other moving the hair to her shoulder.

He watches her on top of him, with care in his eyes. Her round eyes which glimmer with love, her rosy cheeks, her tasty lips, everything makes him fall more.

Roshni sees sparks in his eyes and moves forward as he brushes their lips. The kiss spreads warmth all over their body. Parting their lips, their tongues fighting for dominance as he flips them without breaking the kiss. Tasting every part of her mouth, their moans gets mixed with each other, until they both were a breathing mess when they pulled apart.

"morning, love" he says placing a tender kiss on her forehead and rested his against hers.

"morning, baby" she replies closing her eyes, loving the scene they're in, and moving forward for another kiss, her hands tracing his abs.

"Roshni" his voice hoarse and deep, "you're damn sexy" he whispers flipping them so she's on the top again, "I'd love to rip your dress off you, and take you, right here, right now, but we need to get out off this mess and we have to head out to check them na," he says caressing her cheeks.

She pouts cutely, resting her head in his chest making him engulf her in his embrace, "mood spoil kardi na tumne" she mumbles hearing his heart beats.

He sighs, "main kya karoon yaar, this is our chance, you know that na" he says playing with her hair.

"I know but I wanna spend some time with you"

"even I want to Roshni, and " he says and lifts her head making her to look at him, "I promise once we out of this, I will never ever leave your side, I'll always be with you that you'd be sick of me"

"I'll never be sick of you Siddharth, you know that"

He smiles, "I know, it just came in the flow, but you always remember my promise, you're stuck with me baby, main bohot chipku hun, i'm never gonna leave you, kabhi bhi tera saath nahi chodungi even if you force me too, you're stuck with me like i'm stuck with you" locking their fingers as their pupils lock he places a kiss on her cheek, smiling happily, "I love you"

"I love you" she says kissing his soft lips in return.

He moves his head signaling that they have to go out to head to their plan, she nods and they get ready to start the eventful day.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago