I am very upset 😔💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am very upset 😔💔
Okay 🥺 FC co admin sent me something to make me free happy 🥺
I am STILL upset 😭 mujhe dekhna tha woh video 😭
zindagi se 😆 real life incidents 🤣
yea kaise karta hai 😆 chotu baby ko aise dekhega gusse mein toh woh hassega royega nahi 🤣
yea kya mix huya 🙄
yea kaun aya fc pe?
simple cheez hai 😭 apps se download karo 😭
Awww ye piche Armaan nahi Karan hass raha hai 😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH67rNdBZSx/?igshid=yk39i340gw4k
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Work from home starts today
I shall listen to Boss title and work for now 😎
Finally