Originally posted by: Andetheres
She said that she will give it after the deadline only ☹️....
simply increasing our curiosity by telling that She finished the calculative and know the winner .. and hyping about it ..
I will give results tomorrow🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Andetheres
She said that she will give it after the deadline only ☹️....
simply increasing our curiosity by telling that She finished the calculative and know the winner .. and hyping about it ..
I will give results tomorrow🤪
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
No one knew that except Ande🤣 that's why she's a good girl🤣
MOCKING AT ME !!!??

Originally posted by: Andetheres
💯 TRUE !!

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Yes!
Ande it's really coincidental and unintentional that we're inactive when you're active🤣

Hereafter I will Be less active .... then u all can be super active here ..
HAPPY 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Andetheres
5 people have sent
You was the first one to see the qns ... and still u didn’t sent 🤔
Once again proved that I'm lazy🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
After reading all those above 18 questions you really think we'll still have our brain in proper state to notice your typo in 19th question🤣
Yes
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
It's simple... Then students will cheat😎
NO CHEATING ‼️‼️
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You tell me now😉
No discussion ‼️‼️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
GO AND SEND THE ANSWERS NOW , AFTER THAT YOU GO BACK TO YOUR LAZY MODE ....

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I will give results tomorrow🤪
Okaay 👍🏼