Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yesterday I was posting something as they brought up another in TT
Some Monte Carlo or something like that
Ohh okay thank u :)
Hows ur day
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yesterday I was posting something as they brought up another in TT
Some Monte Carlo or something like that
Ohh okay thank u :)
Hows ur day
Originally posted by: nimarious
Zee5 m bhi kafi ache web shows h 😆
Yap...👍🏼
But unfortunately usse and Netflix & prime KO choir k sabki subscription hai...😆
wahi to, I was like inhe aaj hi ye karna tha🤣
Sach he ye 🤣🤣
Same as usual Soni nothing new
Right now in a video call with my best friend
main bhi yaar🤣
Vansh acting like Vansh 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
lock down ke baad sab shows ka wahi haal tha...
Especially star plus ke shows...
Ab toh yjhjk ke timing dursa show aagaya.... Imlie be gul ka he show hai na?
Kya pata oh toh Bengali show ka nakal hai...
Toh mujhe pata hai oh bakwas hoga...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Omg wow this is damn beautiful its like looking at a google pic
Wow so talented u r
Thank u❤️
Google ke scenery pic se inspired hoke hi art kiya hai🤪😆
Waise ek aur hai flower photoshoot se inspired drawing. I'd posted this here before also.. ye wala-
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I’m sending u a recent drawing of mine 😉
Munge bhi bhej...