Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tumhe uss din bola na I can't...
Mein garam pani PR liya...
Tum kaise ho???
Oh yeah okay okay and eat cough drops
I am fine :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tumhe uss din bola na I can't...
Mein garam pani PR liya...
Tum kaise ho???
Oh yeah okay okay and eat cough drops
I am fine :)
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan maybe but ppl move on n she will be back
Yea true....i was so shocked when i saw the news....🤪I thought this was over but no....
Btw what else do u watch apart from immj2 ?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Wuthering heights or something
I thought it was something starting with C no?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yes
Now what’s that bani is searching for?
Is the entry of the new naagin??
Mujhe nehi lagta new naagin hai...
Koi raaz jhadna jaisa lagi mujhe...
Thank you 🤗
Abhi to strt nhi hua ....kal case study milega uske baad krungi .....
Kya baatei ho rahi hai? koi zara batayega iss masoom ko?🤔
Yap...
Ajka din kaise kaat Rahi hai...
Originally posted by: nimarious
Yea true....i was so shocked when i saw the news....🤪I thought this was over but no....
Btw what else do u watch apart from immj2 ?
Nothing is shocking when its abt TW and BW
I watch TKSS and KBC and web shows mostly
U live in Sri Lanka na?