Originally posted by: RishiGirl
When will I have the naseeb to see and feel it 😔
Me too yaar....even i want to see it 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
When will I have the naseeb to see and feel it 😔
Me too yaar....even i want to see it 😔
OK thanks darshi...🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yayy thats true
But this year I will miss to go for shopping 😭
Raat ki oh topic start Kare...
Is this her marriage attire look???
Originally posted by: nimarious
Cc m bht kuch hogaya lagta h mere jane k baad 🤣
haan🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
But this year I will miss to go for shopping 😭
Haina same here will have to do online shopping
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Neha ab bullet idhar nahi plz🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: nimarious
Watching brahmarakshas 2 ....aaj premiere h uska ....
Hmmm...
Mein vul geyi...
Mein socha oh pehle start ho geya tha...