But this is shown in most shows. 😕😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Wow. I didn't know!
I thought they made mistake.
But they're doing it very right
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But this is shown in most shows. 😕😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Wow. I didn't know!
I thought they made mistake.
But they're doing it very right
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Brain functions only when it comes to her happiness. Otherwise she is an expert in hallucinations.
I am not against anyone thinking about own happiness.
My prob is how come snatching away others' happiness can be considered as her happiness?😆
Udhar ki happiness chahiye isko jispar koi haq nehi hai iska.
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Links are not opening. 😕
She made her acc private just few minutes ago.
Mama is in love with a criminal. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Inspired by Britney Spears.
"mama I'm in love with a criminal" 🤣
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Pranbir were so good.
Yes
I liked the high dramatic BGM too😆
IDK why it gave me Balaji endgame couple feels.
They use such religious BGM for lead couples who are meant to be together.
Originally posted by: livelytanu
But this is shown in most shows. 😕😆
You think I have ever noticed any other couple so carefully? 😆
Nah.
Snatching away other's happiness is her real happiness. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I am not against anyone thinking about own happiness.
My prob is how come snatching away others' happiness can be considered as her happiness?😆
Udhar ki happiness chahiye isko jispar koi haq nehi hai iska.
Why does Ranbir hesitate to hug Prachi😆
When he clearly kissed her hand & she made him think she's gonna kiss him!
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Snatching away other's happiness is her real happiness. 😆
Turu happiness 🤪
The best moment was Pranbir admiring their rings☺️☺️
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3