Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Insta has rumors that they marry also it seems
I saw someone has posted about insta thing
I’ll be so done with this drama if so
Mein quit Karne wali hu aise hua toh...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Insta has rumors that they marry also it seems
I saw someone has posted about insta thing
I’ll be so done with this drama if so
Mein quit Karne wali hu aise hua toh...
exactly...😆jab maine lazy feel karuge toh kaana ka question hoga agar cook hubby nahi mila toh.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆😆😆 ekdum sahi hai, thats a must quality🤣 hubby who knows how to cook all food
Mere maa haasane lag gaye ye sun kar.. 😆
Rish!!!
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
okay...:)
Has anyone read it? I wanna know what happens in that
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That’s for sure Soni
It’s high time makers learn a damn good lesson now
Exactly its high time😡
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That’s what
Mein visit Kar k ati hu...
same here... .Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Insta has rumors that they marry also it seems
I saw someone has posted about insta thing
I’ll be so done with this drama if so
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
exactly...😆jab maine lazy feel karuge toh kaana ka question hoga agar cook hubby nahi mila toh.
Mere maa haasane lag gaye ye sun kar.. 😆
😆😆 😆 and when hubby doesnt feel like cooking then order pizza🤣
abhi tak Thread khatam nahi hua 🤪 🤪
no...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Has anyone read it? I wanna know what happens in that
Par aisha nahi lagata vihaan aisha kuch hone dega...