Why the hell Helly apologized?
She don't owe any explanation!!
She is not at fault!
I feel so sad...some fans make the actors too embarrassed sometimes😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why the hell Helly apologized?
She don't owe any explanation!!
She is not at fault!
I feel so sad...some fans make the actors too embarrassed sometimes😡
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Why the hell Helly apologized?
She don't owe any explanation!!
She is not at fault!
I feel so sad...some fans make the actors too embarrassed sometimes😡
Baat ka batagand
Yeh Riddhima aur Kabir ki shadi kisne confirm ki may i know???
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Why the hell Helly apologized?
She don't owe any explanation!!
She is not at fault!
I feel so sad...some fans make the actors too embarrassed sometimes😡
Helly apologize? Why?
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Why the hell Helly apologized?
She don't owe any explanation!!
She is not at fault!
I feel so sad...some fans make the actors too embarrassed sometimes😡
Many had tagged her in their posts.
Some were angry that she had scraped out ansh.
I feel bad for her though. She had done nothing but still haters were targetting her.
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Yeh Riddhima aur Kabir ki shadi kisne confirm ki may i know???
Rumors .
There has been no bts pics so some are scared that shaadi might happen.
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Yeh Riddhima aur Kabir ki shadi kisne confirm ki may i know???
Koi insta fan hai
Originally posted by: annapooranim98
Many had tagged her in their posts.
Some were angry that she had scraped out ansh.
I feel bad for her though. She had done nothing but still haters were targetting her.
Are yr I so wish they dont share any bts now
How can he/she be so confident about it?