Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aari kaiya thooki mattikittaru thevaya ethu 🤣
Ad break now. Coming up - Glove and Knife task.
Archana started again her mother sentiment 🤦♀️
Japan😭...if there was no Covid I would had visited by now....my 2020 travel plan💔
Japan nu sonnathum...Kala Akka than gyabagam varuthu....
Miss u sunami Akka💔
Seems another task with props... Gloves and katthee...
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
apo sanam thku first choice negala 😆
I expected this🤣
But Sanam Ku First choice already opened AT
Next week again baby va aari- idhukooda paathurlam
Aana Anitha vs Nisha epdi paakardhu
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
Aari kaiya thooki mattikittaru thevaya ethu 🤣
I wanted him to accept it. I'm glad he did. This was the intention of KH and channel. And Aari is dumb. Next week Aari is going to be tortured.
Japan nu sonnathum...Kala Akka than gyabagam varuthu....
Miss u sunami Akka💔
Coz of covid she is busy I think.. kids will b at home.
Well I was expecting Aajeedh to take Shivani..