Originally posted by: janecastle
I want Ranbir to do a happy dance hearing that nautanki went to jail. 😆
🤣
Only if he knows what nautanki did to Prachi in dusshera
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: janecastle
I want Ranbir to do a happy dance hearing that nautanki went to jail. 😆
🤣
Only if he knows what nautanki did to Prachi in dusshera
I thought its a social message wala show. Waise whatever I know of the concept such things exist in India. But I have problem with pedophileOriginally posted by: janecastle
Pranbir ❤️❤️❤️
I didn't know that Molki show was from balaji. Should have guessed seeing the regressive concept. 🤪
⭐️
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Only if he knows what nautanki did to Prachi in dusshera
Then he will chew her alive. 😈
Cumberbatch ☺️
Originally posted by: livelytanu
I thought its a social message wala show. Waise whatever I know of the concept such things exist in India. But I have problem with pedophile
I recently came to know about one zee tv show where the ML is double the age of FL and she is minor
I am assuming in the ones you mentioned they address age gap somewhere
Originally posted by: janecastle
Then he will chew her alive. 😈
More like burn her into microwave oven
Originally posted by: janecastle
Cumberbatch ☺️
I liked first two seasons, third season was meh, 4th what were they thinking😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3