Jaan ki ache se Bajte hue
I wish Ruby kal wala analysis deti Jaan par
Maza aata
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jaan ki ache se Bajte hue
I wish Ruby kal wala analysis deti Jaan par
Maza aata
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
I hope WTF comes back soon with her Manorama's GIFs .. Jas abhi aise hi muh bana rahi thi 😆😆
Seriously she's pathetic.
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
I hope WTF comes back soon with her Manorama's GIFs .. Jas abhi aise hi muh bana rahi thi 😆😆
Haan yaar ye humari manorama kahan ghayab hai...aaj yaar Wtf
No way! Classy Rubina? Nah - only Eijaz begs for votes na - woh bhi "degeneratively" 🥱 (it's underlined in red at my end because it's not actually a word 😆)
Salman asks Eijaz his thoughts on Jaan..
Eijaz says in few days back.. His behavior was strange.. He makes friendship as per convenience...
F I N A L L Y 🥳
Isnt that a known fact ?😆
Originally posted by: Deadinside
1000 saal baisedness jhelne ki tapasya ka kamal. Main roo dunga mujhe pakado.😒
Bas karo re ab tum log - overacting ke paise kat ne lagungi mein nahi toh 😆
Eijaj ne b keh apne waqt ke hisab se banata hai dost 😆
Such a boring hosting Salman is doing today, confusing on some points to both housemates and audiences. 🤔
Jassu bohat beech mei bolti hai sally k saamne 😆 he shut her up pyar s e😆