Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
This is beautiful.
I miss Bajaj so so much.
And yes @weirdLadki congratulations on becoming a Goldie
Omg thanks I didn't even see 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
This is beautiful.
I miss Bajaj so so much.
And yes @weirdLadki congratulations on becoming a Goldie
Omg thanks I didn't even see 🙈
Heya 🤗
Happy birthday zohal again god bless ❤️❤️
wohi toh 🤣 ulta he looked younger 🤣 thu thu thu virtual kaala teeka ⚫⚫Originally posted by: AmirAryan
But didn’t looked older at all 😒😒
Congratulations NayiLadki for being Asad ka Gold

Congrtas nayi Goldie ladki.
Awww Thank you and others too 🤗

Gym looks
First pic I don't like. Middle is the best.and Black ka to zamana hai.
Exactly 👍🏼Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
wohi toh 🤣 ulta he looked younger 🤣 thu thu thu virtual kaala teeka ⚫⚫
That mustache was just a waste 😒