which selfie? I forgot.Originally posted by: shonasandy
But as we know last time fans celebrated 350 PranBir episode.... and we got that PranBir cute selfie from set ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
which selfie? I forgot.Originally posted by: shonasandy
But as we know last time fans celebrated 350 PranBir episode.... and we got that PranBir cute selfie from set ...
There must be an episode today. 😕Originally posted by: arviabhigya
No episode today guys.i think episode on Monday directly as new show beginning from today
Originally posted by: shonasandy
Entire day 😯
Why are you surprised😆
I can sleep the entire day too.
Meaning from morning to afternoon/evening. In between waking up for 5/10min.
I used to do it when I had exams back to back & I was exhausted from studying continuously.
Originally posted by: livelytanu
O toh preme porar age thekei korto. 😆
Yess☺️😆
And he's not even hesitant
Originally posted by: shonasandy
I think he will come through window in upcoming episodes
I feel this too
🤔🤔Originally posted by: livelytanu
Guess sweet things of Diwali are finally over now. 😆
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Before doing that maybe he will remember his embarrassment during confession.
😵😔
Originally posted by: livelytanu
They will be there in every episode. The reason why I don't want this turu lob family reunion.
I am ok with turu loub if its only between other characters.
But they obviously will drag Prachi into this too.
I really hope Ranbir tells Rhea to call him Jeeju when twin truth will come out.
And I am dying to hear someone in kkb to say SAALI IS NOT ADHI GHARWALI, She's like sis.
Originally posted by: livelytanu
There must be an episode today. 😕
I think there will be
I don’t want Prachi to be dragged in all this🤔 They’ll ask her to sacrifice her love for their laadli nautanki beti, and they’ll forget all about Prachi like they did in the last epi. If they don’t, then nautanki will again try to suicide. And the reason she’ll give will be “Prachi ne mera sab kuch chin liya” as usual. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I am ok with turu loub if its only between other characters.
But they obviously will frag Prachi into this too.
I really hope Ranbir tells Rhea to call him Jeeju when twin truth will come out.
And I am dying to hear someone say SAALI IS NOT ADHI GHARWALI, She's like sis in kkb.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3