Originally posted by: bhshre95
Ani's expressions while holding bouquet in precap is epic🤣🤣
He seems so bored and disinterested🤣
He's like 🤢 jaldi khatam karo 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Ani's expressions while holding bouquet in precap is epic🤣🤣
He seems so bored and disinterested🤣
He's like 🤢 jaldi khatam karo 🤢
Originally posted by: bhshre95
GW entry seemed so funny🤣
Ye kya ainvayi timepass ke liye chabuk leke ghumta hai?
Nahi. Mini use karti hogi chabuk GW ki pitaai karne ko 🤪
Rimii🤗
Originally posted by: Shubhdeepk
She's a copy cat.Worst villian of all times.I don't know why i feel actor is overacting.
Role hi aisa hai.. popatlal mini ka 🤣
Scarlet🤗
Haan episode dekhke hi ayi abhi!
Kaka's laughter was soo hilarious in the start of the epi🤪🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Shubhdeepk
She's a copy cat.Worst villian of all times.I don't know why i feel actor is overacting.
I too feel the same Shubh..To be very honest, I've never really liked her..
Scarlett🤗.I think that now she is powerful .Her dialogue delivery should have some intensity and even the writets are not giving her proper dialogues.Originally posted by: T-Scarlett
I too feel the same Shubh..To be very honest, I've never really liked her..
she is a dumb girl...🤢
upar kuch hain nehi uski...🤪
she is as irritating as before? aur ladki ne kuch improvement kadke aur jyada irritating bangayi 🐷
Mujhe toh vo sehen nahi ho rhi thi precap me bhi 🤢 Again her crap 🤢 I'm kinda bored of her yar 😒 GW akele nahi ho sakta tha kya seriously 🤢

