kal hi ajaye toh acha hai but most probably next week as there is no Sunday telecast (thankfully)Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Yar kab aayega Vihaan VR mansion mein.. kuch to achcha ho.. too much negativity in show right now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
kal hi ajaye toh acha hai but most probably next week as there is no Sunday telecast (thankfully)Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Yar kab aayega Vihaan VR mansion mein.. kuch to achcha ho.. too much negativity in show right now
aadhe se zyada log mana rahe the except a few including me amrita and Gur😆
Mujhe koi fark nahi padta beard or no beard ..
I like guys clean shaven..😆
jiglipufff and pikachuuuOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nahi.. 😆
no jigglypuff I am pika pika pikachu,.
Aaja abhi yeh sav chhod aur jappi paa le.. 🤗🤗
Ho Gur naal ishq mitha oye hoye..❤️🤗
My favourite Pokemon😳
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
It’s 5.20am guys and I’m tryin to get some sleep now
Catch u all tomorrow:)))
Bye bye
😳 You are up till 5 AM 👀 good night
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
😳 You are up till 5 AM 👀 good night
She is a nocturnal animal..😆
mujhe bhi fark nahi padta😉Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mujhe koi fark nahi padta beard or no beard ..
I like guys clean shaven..😆
dekho zara iss ladki koOriginally posted by: veil_of_roses
😳 You are up till 5 AM 👀 good night
Ye aaj kal ki ladkiya
Arre woh handsome lag rahe without daari. I promise. ☺️
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mujhe koi fark nahi padta beard or no beard ..
I like guys clean shaven..😆
I only care about Character if Vansh was clean shaven I would have like him too.. I am sucker for enigmatic characters