
🤣🤣
She is like a gift that keeps on giving
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

🤣🤣
She is like a gift that keeps on giving
I was about to say "aiye aap ka intezar tha then I saw the pic & stopped myself
Ye nautanki ko acche kapde baad mein dena naya dialogue do pehle cvs🤢
All the time comparing herself to Prachi!
Ya even in Popular character also . In male Ranbir and Abhi are 2 character and in female Prachi and Pragya are 2 character. Agar 1 show ke 2 character ko nominate karsakte hai then why cant they nominate 2 jodies .Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I don't think so!
In Naya sadasya Catagory there are 2 characters from same show competing each others.
Hello 😊Originally posted by: Aarohi_2005
Oh Hii welcome to Pranbir forums ,by the way kiseke suggestion se apne IF join kiya ?
livelytanu and SillySeasonHere suggested me to join IF. 😳
I missed you too. 🤗 I was a bit caught up in college work.
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Hell yeah😎❤️
I prefer that too
They'll use it IK.
They do for sis show. Preeta Karan Luthra.
BTW I missed you here😃
Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli has a nice ring to it. Also that way their name will always stay together. ❤️
@blue- Why? 😆
@red- Hell yeah. Finding a guy like Ranbir in ITV is very hard. ❤️
Shahana has become the epitome of shamelessness. Why does she have to keep interfering in between Pranbir all the time. I hate to see her in the same frame as Pranbir these days because of her annoying chipku behaviour. 🤢
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3