Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Now countdown for that also
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Now countdown for that also
🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Kya hoga next...
That’s also thinking 😂😂
Chantomai tu sizzler ban gayi aur bataya bhi nai
Congrats meri shushu baingan banne ke liye🥳
Definitely Nishu
After 8.15pm I’ll be back officially
Until then I’ll try to come from here and there while charging the phone
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That’s also thinking 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Chantomai tu sizzler ban gayi aur bataya bhi nai
Congrats meri shushu baingan banne ke liye🥳
Thank You fufufu...
Tum hoge toh bataungi nah...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Definitely Nishu
After 8.15pm I’ll be back officially
Until then I’ll try to come from here and there while charging the phone
Bye rishi🤗
See ya at night😎
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Definitely Nishu
After 8.15pm I’ll be back officially
Until then I’ll try to come from here and there while charging the phone
OK dear...
Waiting for your come back...