Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Kya aisa kuch hain? 😆
Matlab tumne bola na ki Daksh ko spects ke bina kuch nhi dikhta . Maine aaj tak kissi eagle ko spect lagaye nhi dekha.
Socho Daksh aur tapish eagle form main spects lagaye kaise lage 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Kya aisa kuch hain? 😆
Matlab tumne bola na ki Daksh ko spects ke bina kuch nhi dikhta . Maine aaj tak kissi eagle ko spect lagaye nhi dekha.
Socho Daksh aur tapish eagle form main spects lagaye kaise lage 😆
I guess his vision is impaired given that he is probably half human. Maybe he is half human.
I don't consider him to be a half human. He's a shape-shifting prey bird for me. Yes, he can transform into a human. But he is actually a bird. His father is a shape-shifting prey bird. I don't know about his mother's identity. But I don't think she's a human.
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Matlab tumne bola na ki Daksh ko spects ke bina kuch nhi dikhta . Maine aaj tak kissi eagle ko spect lagaye nhi dekha.
Socho Daksh aur tapish eagle form main spects lagaye kaise lage 😆
Hahahaha...😆😆
Wo dono jab eagles mein transformed hote hain tab spectacles gayab ho jata hain.
Transformation ke baad pata nahi kaha chala gaya Daksh aur Tapish ka spectacles! 😳
Deepika, I asked a question about Veer and Bani's dance at Silver Moon. Nobody wrote an answer there. I asked Sohini this question on a different post and she gave me an answer. Still, I'm confused. 😆 You can write an answer to that question. Here is the link.
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Deepika commented on this post. So, it came to the front.
Woh saare post pe hi comment kar rahi hai 😆
Bana toh rahi hu. Koi dekhta hi nahi
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Matlab tumne bola na ki Daksh ko spects ke bina kuch nhi dikhta . Maine aaj tak kissi eagle ko spect lagaye nhi dekha.
Socho Daksh aur tapish eagle form main spects lagaye kaise lage 😆
I have already started imagining.. Bas karo bhai 🤣
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
I don't consider him to be a half human. He's a shape-shifting prey bird for me. Yes, he can transform into a human. But he is actually a bird. His father, Balwant is a shape-shifting prey bird. I don't know about his mother's identity. But I don't think she's a human. Information about his mother will be revealed in the upcoming episodes.
Ruko ruko.. Daksh kiska beta hai? Pawan's son right? Kal kisine kahan insta pe mujhe he used to call Ballu dad before, now bade papa.. Ab tum keh rahi ho.