So well written.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So well written.
Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
Sad ending. But I think his hatred his right. She again an impulsive girl. Please continue if possible.
Thank you ❤️
Actually I have written this according to Riddhima's POV, yes she is a impulsive girl but at the same time she didn't expected Vansh to doubt her character atleast. She betrayed him that's true but no one has the right to judge her character without knowing full truth. I hope i dont offend you🤗
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Ye kya kar diya payel...😭
Tum bhi dukh de rahe ho colors kya kaam that...😭
BTW very nice update...😭
Keep writing...👍🏼
😆😆
Thank you ❤️
Originally posted by: Harmankav
Very well written.... great...but sad ending....
Every story has a beautiful end. Please do write one more n make them together
Thank you ❤️
No promises honestly speaking
Originally posted by: Milalal27
very beautiful written. 😭
could you write also a happy ending to this story. Pretty Please. 🤗
Thank you ❤️
I will think but no promises 🤗
Originally posted by: the-havelgirl03
Thank you ❤️
Actually I have written this according to Riddhima's POV, yes she is a impulsive girl but at the same time she didn't expected Vansh to doubt her character atleast. She betrayed him that's true but no one has the right to judge her character without knowing full truth. I hope i dont offend you🤗
No dear. I understand her POV. If possible, please continue dear :) At least an epilogue where we can see Ridhima as a strong girl. I mean rather than dying - she can leave her life on her own terms. If possible only :)