Originally posted by: nimarious
So late why 😲
I am used to that now Sneha
After the lockdown initially happened here in lanka thats during March
Our entire sleeping pattern got changed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nimarious
So late why 😲
I am used to that now Sneha
After the lockdown initially happened here in lanka thats during March
Our entire sleeping pattern got changed
Originally posted by: nimarious
Oh acha...😅
Hum sab owl hai...🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I have to check all and come here
At times I come here and forget to check Fb now
Kabhi kabhi yaha dopahar ko hi aa pati hu...
Mera fb nhi h😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
IG 1st...
WhatsApp mein 300+ msg hai...
Facebook mein jati nehi almost 3 days ho geya...
TT mein bhi jam jati hu...
Oh ya and at last I go to TT after here
Originally posted by: 2MB6LQCTNX5EXRD5
jaldi jaa...
Hmmm jati hu...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Kar to Rahi hu...
Haa...😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
20+ post hai abhi bhi...
18 more to make it 9900
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Oh ya and at last I go to TT after here
IG mein bhi ye name se ho???
Ohhhh okay
When I come here there’s so much to check also
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I am used to that now Sneha
After the lockdown initially happened here in lanka thats during March
Our entire sleeping pattern got changed
Oh acha...
Lockdown se bht jan ka aisa hua....
Mera bhi routine change hogaya pora