Originally posted by: BlurredLines
What justification he will give now 😆. Fortunately it wasn't Aari , he would have spent the whole day giving explanations.
It's his strategy !!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
What justification he will give now 😆. Fortunately it wasn't Aari , he would have spent the whole day giving explanations.
It's his strategy !!!
Yes and sometime not able to post also
Naan Barathi Kanamma promo pathen . VTV promo all are boring
Hi Aarthi
Watch he will put point after points that he performed well in task and being late doesn’t matter.
Where is Udhay ? He is our update king 👍🏼.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
What justification he will give now 😆. Fortunately it wasn't Aari , he would have spent the whole day giving explanations.
😆😆
Aari was there while Bala searching his shirt without going to task.
Weekend la soluvar nu nenakiren
I had this problem on yesterday. even few weeks ago too.
🤗
I know I won’t miss anything in BB😆....but will miss the fun forum update
I am watching BB only because of our forum...
Hi Aarthi
Watch he will put point after points that he performed well in task and being late doesn’t matter.
So this week also BB will give jail ku leave...maybe he'll take out the jail itself hereafter...