Pagal K...
Riddhu KO current shock Diya...😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pagal K...
Riddhu KO current shock Diya...😡
Kabir Khud ko current do😡
I dont know why I feel like smacking the hell out of Anupriya whenever I see her...
Same🤗🤣
I Just can’t bear to see her🤬
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Dono pati patni ek jaise hi to hai😳😎
exactly😎
Originally posted by: TXQRGQPRXGR3PLW4
Is kabir ka khoon kar dungi me
Chal mani mai bhi tere sath jaungi.
Ab toh uski nautanki bhi usse mujhe nahi bacha payega 😡
want to see strong riddhu, what cvs r showing. y always ITV FL are shown weak, blackmailed
aaj paheli bar usse dar laga mujheOriginally posted by: merryyura
Chal mani mai bhi tere sath jaungi.
Ab toh uski nautanki bhi usse mujhe nahi bacha payega 😡
Vansh ko kya sochte the and kya ban gaya
same here its ok if he is not a murderer but for God sake let him be mafia as introduced smart shrewd manipulative but seriously now I have no hope makers can't handle dark characters,its our mistake to even expect it from them.😕Kaya dekhai ga! Woh illegal logo se diamond leke police commissioner ko sauf detai
I am not disappointed if vansh didnt murder any innocent but mafia ko Kese koi aam businessman Kese bana saktey cvs!
Kamine ko electric wires k sath bandhke rakhna chahiye tab pata chalega usko🤬
How dare he shock riddhu😡