Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Exactly
That KaAp is getting too much screen space that it’s giving me a headache now
Same here and hence i skipped aaj ka epi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Exactly
That KaAp is getting too much screen space that it’s giving me a headache now
Same here and hence i skipped aaj ka epi
I live in india and people here take lunar eclipse more seriously than corona😆Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Canada. Where are you Muskie? By the way what is your name?
My name is muskaan😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yeah i skipped today epi too n will read WU n decide if wanna see tomorrow epi or not
K will push Ridz in the pool after knowing his truth...i hope it is not another dream.
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Hmmm well if they are together I’ve yet to see any proof and it’s an undercover romance. 😆 But your RS is very close to mama if you catch my drift 🤣
My Rrahul baby is close to his mama and I hope he haven’t put patti on his mama also
My baby is someone who can do undercover romance? This maaaan, time to do some research on my Rrahul baby a lot now
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Check ur Pm Indra darling😆
You both are in mama boy🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Same here and hence i skipped aaj ka epi
I had no choice but to watch to see as to what happened
I live in india and people here take lunar eclipse more seriously than corona😆
My name is muskaan😳
How come u r still awake😳
Bcz desperate situations call for desperate measures😉😎
hahaha you’re funny! It’s government mandated so nothing we can do. Otherwise big financial penalties.I live in india and people here take lunar eclipse more seriously than corona😆
My name is muskaan😳
Imagine Vihaan helping her with Sari😈🤣🤣☺️
Omgghh Sofna 🤣