tiger simp jaan Sanu 🔥💕✌️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tiger simp jaan Sanu 🔥💕✌️
Rahul ko captain bana hai bas
Unbelievable man. She's intolerable - I'll take anyone in this house over her any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
She does everything that she shades others for and with an additional barrel of vileness to boot.
Ditto
I ll take anyone anyone even jagga seems better thn her
Pathetic cheap lady
I really really hope she leaves the house ths weekend.. Iss ko dekh k hi cheed machti hai.. BB ka itna insult kar rahi hai k biased ho , muje galat dikhate ho bahar, trophy ki nahi padi phir bhi isse support kar raha hai.. Victim card khud khelti hai, provoke khud karti hai aur accuse sab ko karti hai..Originally posted by: VintageWine
Thoda? Full support kar diya aj toh... I'd rahi hai but khete hai na diya bujhne se pehle bahut phud-phudaataa hai.
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
😆jaan bhut Shana ha
Yh and also struck deal with Ruby to make hearts for her if she pays more.. 😆
sabko captain banate banate Abhinav niklega ghar se ek din😆
Eijaz is worried, Pavitra isn’t even talking. He’s still thinking of her 🤣
Rahul ko captain bana hai bas
Bechaare ko kya pata task hi cancel ho jaega..
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Ditto
I ll take anyone anyone even jagga seems better thn her
Pathetic cheap lady
Same dialogue every year.😎
Task seems interesting