Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Tu jagrata karne wali he kya 😳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Tu jagrata karne wali he kya 😳

Neha finally Teri DP dikh geyi heart wali...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Orange - Darshi Kyu yaaar Kyu?? I’m also sure that his entry will happen next week 😑
ya ya I said I’ll have to reply for these now and then the night owl conversations at night for me after few hours
abhi I am giving you training to have patience..
Dont know when he will take entry but hope it happens soon..👍🏼
BOF wala
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haanji tumhe bhi
OK Kar dungi...
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
thank you🤗
🤗 ur welcome
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
OK darshi...
done dona done..🥳👍🏼
Originally posted by: merryyura
Yep.. episode 1 se
He is good looking that car scene in basement uff
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
OK Kar dungi...
😈 good girl