Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
aiyo,tum kahi aur chali gayi🤣it should most probably be Polo,cause Britishers are pretty good at polo,and I doubt Indians knew how to play polo,though Mughals used to play Polo I guess😆Originally posted by: XE73GSEUEYPQ26ZQ
Badminton 😎
Originally posted by: NOCTETYHF5W4GAH4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Team kaise divide hogi samajh nahi aa rha.. HM girls, RC men, Batuk ke school mates, Ani and Bon from tulsipur and Mr. And Mrs. GW akele?🤪
Mr and Mrs GW ka ek beta bhi hai Vinod🤪
SO its Vinod, Mini and GW with other britishers VS Tulsuipur people, HM girls and our pyaari si RC family.
Originally posted by: 53A4F2CRX6TRUKGW
aiyo,tum kahi aur chali gayi🤣it should most probably be Polo,cause Britishers are pretty good at polo,and I doubt Indians knew how to play polo,though Mughals used to play Polo I guess😆
Apne ko ek hi polo pata
Originally posted by: Patibabu
Mr and Mrs GW ka ek beta bhi hai Vinod🤪
SO its Vinod, Mini and GW with other britishers VS Tulsuipur people, HM girls and our pyaari si RC family.
Vinod 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kaha se tapak gaya Agent Vinod! 🤪
Popat 🤣🤣🤪
Sujz..❤️🤗
Kaisi ho behen..??
Originally posted by: VMTSLHX5MS3Z53MS
Nai dikh rha 😭
Private account 🥺
Ab kaihika confrontation re? Jab bolna tha tab to aap chup the Brisstra babu. But koi na, I am ready for there conversation, dekhe to sahi iss bar kitna zaleel hogi Haralakada ki Harilakdi